Spend your summer holidays in the fascinating Swiss Mountains.
Learn to interact with local friends by improving language skills and experience pollution free nature.
- Jul 14 – Jul 28 / 2018
- Jul 28 – Aug 11 / 2018
- Aug 11 – Aug 25 / 2018
Children/Teenager of 12-18 years
From Monday to Friday, three hours of language lessons every day (15 hours/week)
Focus on oral expression is our teaching method
Language level certificate will be awarded at the end of the Summer camp
Forest adventure park (ropes course)
Aquapark (Water fun sports)
Participants’ age of 13-18 years
Chalet « Raffles Switzerland » in Nendaz, Switzerland
Participants’ age of 7-12 years
Chalet « Les Gentianes » in Nendaz, Switzerland
Transport by air conditioned coaches/buses guaranteed by the Summer camp between Geneva International Airport and Nendaz camp sites.
Transport between different activities in Nendaz is guaranteed by the Summer Camp.
Summer camp language lessons, language books and learning materials
All summer camp sport activities
All summer camp meals (3 meals per day, barbecues)
All summer camp accommodation
Summer camp excursions
All summer camp transports including transport to/from airport
Language level certificate
Travel insurance valid in Switzerland
Travel visa for Switzerland or EU if required
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
Staff & Security
- All sports activities are supervised and safety guaranteed
- Sports activities will take place in small groups
- Each activity is coached by certified instructors
- The high-performance equipments are in excellent condition and up to date
- Transportation between different activities guaranteed by our own school buses
- Insurance for travel and sports valid abroad (in Switzerland)
- Travel visa to Switzerland/European Union if required
- Language requirements: Basic English knowledge
- Groups of more than +20 persons benefit of a 10% discount